On Wednesday, June 5th, 2019, Pacific Centre for Reproductive Medicine (PCRM) will host the 3rd annual Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Symposium at the Chan Centre for Family Health Education in Vancouver.
Poster + Agenda
PCRM June 5 2019 Symposium Agenda FINAL
Address & Parking Information
Address: Chan Centre for Family Health Education
950 W 28th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
How to Claim Self-Learning Credits
Upon completion of the symposium, you are eligible to claim self-learning credits. These instructions will guide you through how to Claim Self-Learning-credits.
2019 Conference Presentations
01. Heather Loblaw – Medical Practices & the new tax regime.
02. Jon Havelock – New Guidelines for PCOS
03. Ryan Flannigan – Male Factors in Infertility & Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
04. Caitlin Dunne – Fertility Options For Every Patient
05. Diane and Jessica – Genetic Testing
06. Jill and Jason (Embryologists) – Sperm, Oocytes & Embryos In The IVF Laboratory
07a. Ken Seethram – Prenatal Screening (Part 1)
07b. Ken Seethram – Pre-Eclampsia (Part 2)
09. Jeff Roberts – Optimizing Natural Fertility
10. Nicole Todd – Contraception Conundrums
Thank you to everyone who attended the 201p symposium, we look forward to seeing you again next year.
If you have any questions, please email: