It’s Conceivable – Intensive is a one-day workshop for LGBTQ participants who are considering trying to conceive, or who are already trying but are not yet pregnant. The workshop will provide information, support and current resources to help with informed decision-making, as well as the opportunity to connect with others in the community who also want to grow their families.
What we will cover:
- Sperm – the who, where, what and how of securing, and using it
- Fertility 101 – how to tell when you are at peak fertility
- Supporting Your Body’s Fertility – covering the ways you can enhance your chances at success sooner rather than later
- Financial and Legal Issues to Consider – what you need to know NOW so you can make a realistic plan
- When to Up the Ante – Options for increasing levels of medical intervention, and the risks and benefits
- 9am – 4.30pm on Saturday 18 April 2015
- Bloom Community Midwives #408 1033 Davie St, Vancouver
- Cost – $183.75 per couple $105 per solo registrant
To register: contact Claire at email@example.com or 604 290 2190.
Early birds win! Register by 4 April 2015 – save $15 AND receive a 30- minute FREE phone or Skype fertility counselling session with Claire